three remote sites will be deployed. Attched the network design diagram. I have some questions and seek for expert advices
1. there is VLAN config in HQ. Does it config the VLAN in remote site?
2. any "trunk mode" is better? ISL, 802.1q, ...
3. if I config the VTP to manage the vlan between the remote sites and HQ, it can simply the vlan management. any approach is better than using VTP?
4. any sample config in HQ and remote site are welcome (URL link is welcome as well)
5. if I enable the "L2" circuit instead of MetroEthernet, is it a better solution? does it have broadcast storm issue? how to address it?
The carrier will most likely terminate the circuit at both ends using a device that has an RJ-45 interface. You will have to run an ethernet cable from your switch port to the terminating device's RJ-45 receptacle, and then configure your switchport port as a trunk with spanning tree configurations, as you normally would if the other end were local.