cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

"Show voice DSP" is blank!! router connected to PABX

freenesss
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to configure VOIP between 2 sites. I have a router connected to a PABX via a E1 trunk QSIG. 3845 have PVDM 64 installed, which can be seen by show diag, or the "show voice dsp detail" I must be missing something from the config, can any one advise. thanK

5 Replies 5

I'm not sure what you're worried about. There are DSPs shown there, and the firmware version they are running is 9.4.7.

'show voice dsp group all' will help show you that they are active.

-nick

try

show voice dsp

My problem is when I do a "show voice dsp" on the old router i can see the dsps and the port that they are linked to, as per the new attachment. I don't see this when i do a "show voice dsp" on the new router i have configured, so i am wondering if i am missing some config, as i thought that PORT(which is blank) would be shown. is this not the case?

Is there some config to map the port to the dsp's?

thanks

This is because your old router has old DSPs (549). This functionality is slightly different when you have newer DSPs (5510). You can see from my earlier posts that the DSPs are definitely there, the show command has just changed since your IOS/DSP versions.

'show voice dsp group all' will ease your concerns.

-nick

My problem is that with the new router connected to the PBX, the VOIP solution no longer works. the only difference i can see is on the old router the DSP are allocated to the voice port as per the show voice dsp command (not sure how this done). with the new router the show voice dsp command is blank, and the "show voice dsp group all" doesn't show me any ports being allocated to the dsp.

Voice calls are being sent from the pbx system by a E1 trunk, the user get a dial tone from the router, but when a extens is dial it goes dead. I see no sign of any of the dsps being used.

Please help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: