cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How I can know how many CAD agents licenses do I have?

webstd.design
Level 1
Level 1

How I can know how many CAD agents licenses do I have?

I use IPCCE 7.2

8 Replies 8

in the cad server you'll find an executable with the word license on it.

david

ShowLicenceUsage.exe in Program Files\Cisco\Desktop\bin. It displays the agent ID and the IP address of the box they are logged in from.

I feed it into the Unix-like word counter that comes with the Cygnus tools (wc -l counts lines) and subtract 5, thus getting a count.

When you have a lot of agents, you need a tool.

Be aware that this is not quite the "logged in" count. When a CAD is running, it uses a licence, independently of whether the agent is actually logged in.

Regards,

Geoff

But this utility ShowLicenceUsage.exe displays only active agents.

Here isn't info about available licenses?

Yes, it shows how many agents are using a licence.

Don't you know how many licences you have?

Can you run LicenceManager.exe and see how many you have? If this doesn't show it, try hitting the Spanlink web site again and putting in the customer ID.

Regards,

Geoff

I didn't find any LicenceManager.exe or LicenseManager.exe file on ICM.

>I didn't find any LicenceManager.exe or LicenseManager.exe file on ICM.

Check in Program Files\Cisco\Desktop\bin on your CAD machine (as David says, probably your AgentPG).

Regards,

Geoff

What do you mean about typing try hitting the Spanlink web site again and putting in the customer ID.

Can you exaplin in more detail this waY?

Did you check the CAD server? Usually the PG. Also, do you have a customer ID # from your order? If so you can go to the spanlink website and check your order.

david

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: