SRST Scenario,

Unanswered Question
Apr 5th, 2009
User Badges:

Hi guys,

I have a customer, which is a bank, they are having CCM 6.0 (Cluster) or 1 Cisco Unity 5.X on there central Head Quarter, and they have 3 remote sites having SRST Routers, which will connect via leased line to there HQ, if lease line will go down then site will be continue to call via Analog lines.

about SRST Configuration i knew that but about CCM how should i add remote sites into CCM, i mean should i create separate Partitions, CSS, Route Group, Route List, Route Pattern, Translation Rule ???? how should i design this project !!! this is my first project having SRST at Remote sites !!!

can any one guide or give me suggestion that how should i configure remote sites at CCM please !!!!

Thanks in advance !!!

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Marwan ALshawi Sun, 04/05/2009 - 14:50
User Badges:
  • Purple, 4500 points or more
  • Community Spotlight Award,

Best Publication, December 2015

Yes the best way is to have mainly Device pool for Each Site

this mean i the device pool there will be region,location and if time is diffrent between sites u need tie group

and as you gonna have SRST you need to define th egateway of each remote saite and put it as srst in the corsponding device pool

for CSS and partition u need it to let the remote sites ue there local gateway

then u need to creat route-pattrens for each remote site and give it it partition and the rout-list should have that site gateway

good luck

if helps Rate

Actions

This Discussion