Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot dial from corporate directory

sudeesh12
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

In my IP phones I got the option corporate directory,but after I select any person from that list I can,t dial from the corporate directory list..

Please help

thanks

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

CUCM?? CME???? version???

what happens???

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi,

I have the same problem with CCM 6.1.

I cannot dial also from the Corporate Directory of my phone!

best regards,

Can you put the Directory URL into your browser? If it looks like mine, the first URL will be the Directory input page which allows the user to enter criteria to search. That XML will include another URL that generates a Directory Listing. Put that URL in your browser, then scroll to the bottom. Near the bottom, you should see a number of SoftKeyItem instances. One of those should include a line that looks like SoftKey:Dial. It will also need a position specified that equals 1 throug 4 (5 if you use 7975's). If the position flag is invalid, you may not see the Dial softkey. If anything is off when you veiw it in the browser, you need to go into the DirectoryList.asp that generated the XML and correct it.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: