Views
Helpful
Replies

ipcc hosted intgeration problem

ganeshraghuram
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

I am setting up an ipcc hosted labs in my vmware system.The version of my icm is 7.2.Here is what i have done.

1 Configured 2 facilities a nam and a cicm.

2 I have installed Nam and Cicm as per the Hosted installation and configuration guide version 7 in the same vmware system as its just a lab environment.

Based on the configuration given you are suppose to select the Remote ICM under the system configuration Tab.Here when i select Remote ICM it gets changed back to custom gateway and i am not able to save it as remote icm.(Same for NAM as well as Cicm).Any idea how to turn this on.

My process in the cicm (incrpnic) shows online but shows 0 NAM.I have attached the snapshot.

2 Replies 2

AHMED Ali
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm facing the same problem in the LAB, could you please tell me if it is solved or not?

Regards,

Ahmed Rizk

It seems you guys picked an application gateway node, meanwhile you should have a CIC process to provide the remote ICM id.

Regards,

Riccardo

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: