cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 7.0(1)SR1 Cisco JTAPI client versions are inconsistent

Jason Aarons
Level 6
Level 6

I just found an error in the call center system that Cisco JTAPI client versions are inconsistent. Please go to Cisco JTAPI resync in the Unified CM Telephony SYstem.

Customer rebooted the UCCX servers on Friday due to errors.

This was a new deployment of UCCX 7.0(1)SR1 in HA and CallManager 7.0(2) cluster. Everything worked great for 5 days then customer noticed partial service in AppAdmin and a JTAPI error and rebooted.

No changes were made in CallManager or UCCX, wondering if this is a bug in UCCX 7.0(1)SR1 ?

7 Replies 7

iftikharsyed_2
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

This issue has been adressed on this forum many times.

Try this,

1. Download JTAP Client from Call manager Plugins and install it on IPCC.

2. Create c:\winnt and copy java folder there.

Now resync Hope it will resolve your issue.

Plz Rate helpful posts.

Regards,

Ifftkhar Ahmed

So it was in sync for several days, nothing changed in CallManager. There shouldn't be any reason to download the JTAPI client and resync.

I was looking more for a bug id than steps to fix it.

Was CM originally installed as 7.0.2 or was it upgraded from 7.0.1 or previous version?

If it was upgraded then the resynch needed to take place, if it was not then it definitely sounds like a bug. I've done couple UCCX 7.0.1 installs lately and have not run into this.

HTH,

Chris

CallManager 4x used DMA 7.0(2) then ran Communication Manager 7.0(2) install. No RTMT or Cisco Unified Reporting Database errors, and "utils dbreplication status" had all nodes -2 (completed replication).

We then ran UCCX 7.0(1) setup.exe and built the two HA nodes, applied SR1.

UCCX ran clean no issues for 10 days, then started complaining about JTAPI errors.

Worked for me! Thanks Iffkhar!

Hi,

In my case the files are already there under C:\WINNT\Java\Lib but the issue is still there.

Attached is the screen shot..

Any help?

-Amit

Hi,

re-sync the jtapi and restart thr CRS server , it will solve the issue..

Rgds,

Ashraf

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: