cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ANM object-group

meckel
Level 1
Level 1

Object-groups created with the CLI don't appear in the ANM Config>Devices>Security>Object Groups as they should and ACLs using these groups are displayed incorrectly. SYNC and upgrading to ANM v2.1 hasn't resolved the issue. Object-groups created with ANM don't have this problem. Is this a bug or is there some other way to import/sync the config to ANM?

4 Replies 4

tstanik
Level 5
Level 5

Did you ever find an answer to this? I'm curious as well.

Hello,

No, haven't heard a thing yet. I have learned a bit more though about the symptoms. Some contexts aren't affected by the bug at all. The ACL using the group and the group itself was imported and is displayed correctly by ANM. But they only have a couple of simple object groups and a single line ACL referencing the groups, while the broken contexts have many large object groups and large ACLs. So, maybe it's related to size or complexity.

I plan to open a TAC Case when I get a minute. I use the CLI to build the contexts and don't use the GUI much, but other people who maintain the servers do.

Have you gotten anything back about this post? Our ANM server is having the same problem. I can submit an object-group through ANM, and it install’s it on the ACE. However, when I do CLI sync everything in ANM is removed. It seems that the ACE is not updating the ANM server with its current configuration. Any help would be appreciated.

Hello,

I had forgotton all about this issue. It seems to have been fixed in ANM 3.0