Views
Helpful
Replies

Hunt List Question

juniper76_2
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a hunt list and hunt pilot configured on CM6.0 to which users can log in and out of.

Is it possible to set the system to automatically route callers to a recorded greeting on Unity when nobody is logged into the group?

I can get it working by using time periods and schedules but ideally I'd like the flexibility of doing this when users have logged out as this could be at random times!

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated

2 Replies 2

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

yes you can configure CFNA, CFB a timer which si important and a destination in the Hunt pilot itself.

Very many thanks for your response on this…. I can now get all calls to the appropriate unity greeting if none of the phones are logged into group.

To do this I have had to set Forward hunt busy, however this means if the agents are all logged on and on call the next caller will get the same greeting.

Ideally I do not need this greeting to be played when the agents are actually busy and busy tone would suffice! (Bit of an odd request I admit!)

I was hoping we could use the CFNA setting, but the call is disconnected immediately when there are no phones logged on!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: