Views
Helpful
Replies

7.1.0ea

Eivind Jonassen
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

Just wanted to inform you about a bug I found in this edition. Don't know if you are aware of it or not. When you push the mobility softkey, and try to change the mobilty on and off, you have to go out from the mobility menu and back into it again to see the changes made. This was tested on a 7975 phone, and on this phone the softkey does not work, I had to push the screen (thouch) to make the change (I saw the change after going in and out of the mobility menu).

Kind Regards

Eivind.

7 Replies 7

Did your phone upgrade to the appropriate phone load included with the Early Adopter?

Marcos

Hi,

Yes it did. from the status on the phone I see that SCCP75-8-3-5S.loads have been used and 8-3-4-16 for the rest of the phone loads.

Regards

Eivind

Actually, 8-4-2 is what you should have for the 7975. Which Software Pack did you download?

Thanks,

Marcos

Marcos,

I´ve downloaded the 7.1.0 ea pack from this forum, "cisco/upload..."

And the phone loads mentioned was the ones that were in that pack. Do you have a link to the correct phone load? One thing though,the SNR is working with this load, this wasn´t introduced until 7.1.0 was it? So if SNR is working (from the "services" button), then Mobility should work as well??? Or am I wrong?

Eivind

SNR is a function of the CME version (UC500 IP PBX software), but the phone load is also important and that's why I would like to see you upgrade to the latest and then test. Can you collect a "debug tftp events" and power cycle the phone? Also, can you post a snippet of the "tftp-server" commands and the "load" commend under telephony-service?

Thanks,

Marcos

Do you want the outputs before or after the phoneload upgrade?

regards,

Eivind

During. Enable the debugs and reset the phone.

Thanks!

Marcos

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: