cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DND issue

tprochazka
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all, I would like to provide users DND funcionality - just to reject incoming call, but if you adjust "call reject" under DND phone settings (or common phone profile), when you reject call you also activate DND function and other calls dont ring and there is also message on display that DND is activated.

Do somebody know how to provide just call rejecting with DND without activating of DND mode?

Thanks in advance.

TP

3 Replies 3

mackersaffiniti
Level 1
Level 1

Hi TP,

If I understand you correctly you want to reject just the current incoming call with a busy siganl ? Alas this is only available in CUCM version 7.X (maybe CME but I am not so up to speed on)

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/7_0_1/ccmfeat/fsdnd.html#wp1073956

Best regards,

Mackers

Yes, thank you very much, but it hasnt solved my problem. You still just turn on the funcionality until you turn it off. There seems to be no one-shot possibility to reject the call. Or somebody know the way?

The closest thing I could think of would be iDivert. But what you're wanting sounds like a cross between iDivert and setting DND.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: