cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RONA with CVP

luai
Level 1
Level 1

we are using IPCCE 7.1 with CVP 3.1(H323H), we are tseting RONA, after we had added router requery status to the failed connection of the Queue to skill group node and configured the rona time on agent desk setting to be less than the CVP VB RONA, the RONA is working fine, we faced problem with the reports, when you make a call and hangup during the ringing the call is not reported as aban ring, it reported as short call, also the behaviour of reporting the call as RONA call is not clear because some calls were reported as RONA calls and some were not although they redirected to another agent after the ringing time exceeded, any help?

NOTE: the Abandon wait time is 60 sec

and the SL threashold is also 60

we know we should decrease the abandon wait time to be less than SL threashold time, and will do it but also we need to know the affect of this regarding the RONA?

7 Replies 7

villarrealed
Level 1
Level 1

Are you using call type or skill group reporting? What do you have your CVP ring no answer timeout set to in VBA? What do you have your RONA timer set for in the agent desktop settings?

I am using both reporting, the CVP Rona is 15 sec and the agent desk setting is 14 sec.

Hi folks,

I need to confirm one thing, can we set RONA timer in CVP (SIP). By default in H323 its value is 15 which can be changed accroding to requirement. In ICM i have kept the value to 5 sec. But its not working call goes to other queue after many Rings.

H323 RONA setting has nothing to do with SIP, heck that service is not used at all with SIP.

Do you have target requery enabled in the queue to skill group node?

Per the 4.1 CVP config guide:

Expiration Timeout Setting Using Dialed Number Patterns in SIP

The Unified CVP SIP Service can be configured with Dialed Number patterns to set the expirationtimeout of an outbound call for a Unified ICME label. Longer or shorter times can be configuredbefore the call is cancelled with no pickup (ring no answer timeout). Use the DN PatternOutbound Invite Timeout option in the Operation Console's SIP Service configuration tab toadd the expiration timeout for a particular dialed number pattern. For example, you can configureUnified ICME labels to Cisco Unified Communications Manager agents with shorter timeoutsto perform a router requery, if desired.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/customer_voice_portal/cvp4_1/configuration/guide/cvp41cfg.pdf

My question is that i am using SIP protocol solution in CVP and our RONA is working but its taking too much time to re-route call almost 50 secs. So i need to know is there any way to configure RONA timer in CVP when using SIP b/c in SIP we don't use VB Admin.

Thanks

What do you mean by re-route calls? Is it ringing at the agent phone for 50 seconds? What do you have set as your RNA timeout in the SIP tab of the CVP call server configuration?

Also, when you say you set ICM to 5 seconds, do you mean the agent desk setting is set to 5 seconds?

david

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: