cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Using Unified CCX Editor in offline mode ?

kai-yuan.cheng
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Can we use Unified CCX editor (7.0) (for IVR scripting) in offline mode ? Or, we have to connect to server and pass the authentication to use the editor ?

Thanks.

4 Replies 4

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This is in theory supposed to work after you log in against the server the first time. The CCX editor is supposed to copy the license file locally and allow for offline functionality. In practice this doesn't really work reliably or at all. You might want to search for a bug on it and open a TAC case if one doesn't exist.

Hi,

Thanks for the message. I found a bug (CSCsl00627) about this problem. It should have been fixed. However, after logging in the server for the first time, I still can't run the editor in stand alone mode.

Thanks for your information.

Yeah, this still has not been fixed, this has been going on since version 4.5 or 5.0 :-(

Chris

I tried this workaround for CCX version 7 & it worked fine.

replaced whole wfavvid folder of client machine with the original folder of CCX server.

Then CCX Editor works fine in client machine in offline mode. ( Then it will not work in online mode)

DR

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: