cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Express 5.0

Mojo1
Level 1
Level 1

What is "Handled Time" - is this the time the agent was on a call with someone?

Is there something within IPCC Express 5.0 that you can program to log off all the agents at a certain time in case agents forget to logoff at the end of the day?

3 Replies 3

safety2008
Level 4
Level 4

Average handle time for all calls that the agent handled. Handle time is talk time + hold time + work time.

In system parameter, there is a setting for agent state on rna. set to not ready and if they leave w/o logging off this will do, what i believe you need.

hth

rate if it does.

My understanding of the setting in the system parameters is that when a call comes to you and you do not answer the agent is logged off. If ten people leave and do not log off and they do not receive a call then they will stay logged into IPCC

logged in but unable to receive calls. there is no parameter that says at 5pm log everyone off, that i am aware of anyway, we here route calls offsite via agent not ready step, so if everyone leaves and forgets to log off the calls go offsite regardless. so really you have either not ready=no calls, logged off = no calls.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: