cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Adding Call variables in CTI Toolkit

mitesh.mishra
Level 1
Level 1

Actually we are using CTI Toolkit for Agent Login.i have created some outbound campaigns.they are working fine but the problem is i want to show some details like customers account no and Expiry Date on CTI toolkit. These details allready available in data file which we uploaded for dialing.

Can you please help me out to resolve this issue.

5 Replies 5

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

BAAccountNumber from the import file will come through on the reservation call. That's the only field you can carry through to the desktop. The best thing is to have custom code in the CTIOS desktop that does a client-side DB query to a database using the BAAccountNumber as a key.

Regards,

Geoff

Thanks a lot for your reply, yes i am able to get the Account NO. but i need some other fields also. Can you please explain me in detail. I would be really thankful to you.

Regards,

Miesh

What you "need" and what you "get" are clearly two different things. ;-)

Sorry. The reservation call carries the BAAccountNumber from import file to desktop. As they say, that's all folks.

Regards,

Geoff

Actually i need two more fields with BAAcount No.

For example there are three things in date file. 1. Account No. 2. Expiry Date 3.Time Zone.

Account No.is showing on the deskttop but Expiry date and Time Zone is not showing.

That i want.

Regards,

Mitesh.

You can't always get what you want.

You need to build a system - BAAccountNumber is the key. The rest is up to you to create.

Regards,

Geoff

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: