cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

contact center agents

wplantier
Level 1
Level 1

I am in process of preparing to install contact center. Is there away to put in a schedule of agents so you know who is supposed to work or be in the queue?

Thanks

8 Replies 8

This is usually handle through some sort of WFM tool. I think UCCX 7.x has a rudimentary WFM tool.

david

I don't think Calabrio would like you calling their WFM product rudimentary. ;-)

Regards

Geoff

Wait, Calabrio ships with 7.x?!? Wow, I had no idea, I worked with them last year and it was pretty nice, but this was Enterprise.

david

Yup. The version currently shipped with UCCX7.0.1 is WFM8.2.3.

The next one, WFM8.3.3 supports the following

UCCX v5.x, 6.0, 7.0

UCCE v6.x, 7.x

Thanks!

JT

Just to clarify: Calabrio WFM does not "ship with" CCX 7. It is AVAILABLE for PURCHASE and can integrate with CCX 7.

CCX does not have a native scheduling function.

My understanding was that 7 had some kind of version of the WFM. Not a good one but a toned down version.

j.schulenberg is correct. Calabrio/Cisco WFM needs to be purchased ;)

jrogers22
Level 1
Level 1

You have to purchase CCX Premium (SRP $1K + per seat) to even be able to use CCX WFM add on. There are other WFM vendors on the market with much better pricing and you would not need purchase CCX premium. Suggestions: Monet, Pipkins, Telrex, VPI

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: