cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant Console and broadcast

richb1971
Level 4
Level 4

Hi folks, I've setup the Attendant Console for broadcast hunting but need to have it divert to another DN if NA or if no one is logged in. I've added the DN as the last member in HG on Pilot Point, set it to always route that member and reset everything. Calls are getting stuck with MOH and never diverting.

Any ideas?

Ive got this with CCM5,6 and 7! :(

Rich

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Rich,

You may be missing this setting on the Pilot/Hunt;

Hold Time - This field specifies the maximum time (in seconds) that Cisco CallManager Attendant Console keeps a call in the queue. If the call is in the queue for longer than the "HoldTime," the call gets redirected to the "AlwaysRoute" member. If you do not configure an always route member, the call remains in the queue until an attendant becomes available.

Hope this helps!

Rob

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Rich,

You may be missing this setting on the Pilot/Hunt;

Hold Time - This field specifies the maximum time (in seconds) that Cisco CallManager Attendant Console keeps a call in the queue. If the call is in the queue for longer than the "HoldTime," the call gets redirected to the "AlwaysRoute" member. If you do not configure an always route member, the call remains in the queue until an attendant becomes available.

Hope this helps!

Rob

Hi Rob,

The Hold Time was 0 but it still held it. Worked a treat when I changed it to x seconds.

Thanks for your help,much appreciated

Rich

Hey Rich,

You are most welcome my friend! Have a look below @ the "0" seconds reference**. I would think the default would be set at something other than 0, but....

Hold Time (in Seconds)

This field specifies the maximum amount of time (in seconds) that Cisco TCD keeps a call in the queue.

If a call remains on hold for the number of seconds that are entered in this field and you configured an "always route" hunt group member on the Hunt Group Configuration window, Cisco TCD sends the call to the always route member that is specified on the Hunt Group Configuration window. If you do not configure an always route member, the call remains in the queue until an attendant becomes available.

**Enter 0 in this field to keep calls in the queue until an attendant becomes available.

The default specifies 0.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/4_2_1/ccmfeat/fsccmac.html#wp1146814

Hope this helps!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: