pickup key not appers

Answered Question
Apr 9th, 2009
User Badges:

I have created a call pickup group and associated on two lines.

I can see a display information (When have a call to other phone), but the pickup key not papers.

Any helps,

Thanks,

System version: 6.1.1.2000-3

Correct Answer by CHRIS CHARLEBOIS about 8 years 3 months ago

It's a little tricky to find... I assume you are using CUCM 5 or 6, although I don't know that it's different on 7.

Under the Device menu, go to the Device Settings submenu and choose Softkey Template. Once there find/select a template to modify or copy. Once you have the one you want to change open, use the Related Links tool in the upper right to go to 'Configure Softkey Layout'. That brings up the editable list of what softkey options are available in the various phone states.

Correct Answer by Rob Huffman about 8 years 3 months ago

Hi Wagner,

Have a look at the "On Hook" Softkey Layout/Template for the phones involved here. You will need to ensure that one of the Softkeys is set for Pickup or oPickup. I just verified this config.

Hope this helps!

Rob

Overall Rating: 5 (2 ratings)
Correct Answer
Rob Huffman Thu, 04/09/2009 - 08:31
User Badges:
  • Super Red, 40000 points or more
  • Hall of Fame,

Founding Member

• Cisco Designated VIP,

2017 IP Telephony, Unified Communications

Hi Wagner,

Have a look at the "On Hook" Softkey Layout/Template for the phones involved here. You will need to ensure that one of the Softkeys is set for Pickup or oPickup. I just verified this config.

Hope this helps!

Rob

wmartini Tue, 04/14/2009 - 09:05
User Badges:

Hi,

I can't find this options. Here is?

Thanks for helping,

Wagner

Correct Answer
CHRIS CHARLEBOIS Tue, 04/14/2009 - 09:12
User Badges:
  • Silver, 250 points or more

It's a little tricky to find... I assume you are using CUCM 5 or 6, although I don't know that it's different on 7.

Under the Device menu, go to the Device Settings submenu and choose Softkey Template. Once there find/select a template to modify or copy. Once you have the one you want to change open, use the Related Links tool in the upper right to go to 'Configure Softkey Layout'. That brings up the editable list of what softkey options are available in the various phone states.

Actions

This Discussion