cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUE 2.3.1 - System Prompts

will.alvord
Level 5
Level 5

Does anyone have a list of all of the system prompts included with CUE 2.3.1? I can't find one in the Cisco CUE docs or by googling. Specifically, I'm looking for one that states something along the lines of "No name found. Please try again."

I have a "Name to User" step and in the Timeout and Unsuccessful branches I have goto's back to the "Name to User" step. It'd be nice if it played the above example message in the same voice before playing the "Spell the last name..." from the "Name to User" step before prompting for the caller to spell the name.

Any help or ideas will be appreciated,

Will

3 Replies 3

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I've looked, and seems like there is no system prompt saying that. There is a "name_not_found.wav", but it says something different.

To extract all the system prompts, use a binary editor to remove some proprietary header from the language file. The rest is then a compressed tarfile.

Cool. Good to know. I think it's probably better to leave it as is then to add a prompt in a different voice.

thanks for the tip,

Will

You are welcome. I hate having the prompts in different voices, fortunately in my case they are either long user blurbs or short system prompts, thing that seems OK to me.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: