Views
Helpful
Replies

CVP + ICM Abandonded Call Disposition

Chad Stachowicz
Level 6
Level 6

All,

We are trying to identify Calls that have been abandonded in Queue, which is Call Disposition 2 according to the guide.

However I ran a query and can see that there hasn't been a single one (even though we have tested)

The abandoned calls ALWAYS get code 13..

I see in the admin guide on this forum there is a portion of the CVP admin guide that states that required calls are not correctly reported, but should it really say that any skill group that has requery enabled won't report correctly?

Also we are using a very large custom Java application through CVP upfront before dropping it off to queue's.... do you think this has something to do with it?

Chad

8 Replies 8

Chad Stachowicz
Level 6
Level 6

No love huh? Can anyone wiht a ICM 7.2x and CVP in comprehensive flow, do a few queries and see if they have any call's with call disposition 2? Trying to figure out if its a bug with CVP and ICM. I checked all 3 of my installs and they are all screwed on this topic =/

Thanks!

Chad

Chad,

Checked my current project and nope, no CD of 2. I'll do some digging around and see if I find anything.

david

David,

Thanks for checking.

Geoff, Dignan, Deren

Can you guys check one or 2 of your CVP projects and see if you get any CD of 2? If not, I think I am going to open a bug ticket. Would also be nice to check ICM 7.5 is someone has one..

Chad

Chad,

What are you talking about? Are you talking about Termination Call Detail: Call Disposition?

2 = Abandoned in Local Queue

In ICM, indicates the call was abandoned in the ACD queue while queued to an ACDanswering resources (for instance, a skill group, voice port, trunk, etc.)

Does not apply to IPCC Enterprise.

Regards,

Geoff

Geoff,

I am. The problem is we are having problem distiguising, abandoned call in queu vs Calls that were ended in our Self Service app. Maybe you know this answer? I though the way was to look for CD = 2.

Thanks, the help is appreciated!

Chad

Chad,

it appears from that document that CD = 2 would not be used for IPCC/CVP.

The only reliable way I know to count the ones that hang up in your CVP VXML Self Service application is by using the activity log.

I upload them into SQL Server using the supplied Audium importer and query the data with SQL commands; but a simple "grep | wc -l" on the activity log file works amazingly well. ;-) Just install the cygnus tools and you are off to the races.

If you have the Reporting Server hooked up, you could go that way. That's a big hammer for a little nut.

Regards,

Geoff

Chad,

How about looking at the RCD table for a target type = 14?

david

Br3ndaMca
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Chad

Did you ever find the solution to this?  I'm getting something similar in 8.5.4 but its for calls abandoning in queue (abandon ring is fine) I'm not getting the tcd row showing the skill and route at all, just the CVP leg but again with call disposition of 13.  In RCD I can see the correct Route ID and RouterErrorCode 448 identifying the call as abandoned.

I have a TAC case open on it but don't seem to be getting anywhere with it.

Thanks

Brenda