Hi all -
Want to pass this info along in case it might help someone else with a similar problem. We have been working with TAC on a PhoneView problem whereby a capable phone model was getting an error message from Unity Connection when giving the command Show Messages in the VUI, "Searching ... There was an error displaying your messages."
After upgrading Unity Connection to 7.0(2) and still having the problem, I went thru the entire PhoneView configuration instructions with a fine-tooth comb. We found the Berbee InformaCast URL redirection value in its Configuration Settings was incorrect! The InformaCast application requires the URL Authentication value in CUCM Enterprise parameters, Phone URLs, to be its IP address and path. For applications that are not using InformaCast, it redirects the application back to CUCM. Once we corrected this value, PhoneView works on a capable phone.