Need a little assist on a fully working in production UCCE/CVP environment (stated this way to settle the obvious).
AS5400 Gateways 18.104.22.168T
We are in need of removing CVP Call Server from the signaling path once a call has been transfered out of the queue to an agent...call-flow as follows:
1. Call arrives on h323 gateway and is delivered to CM which has a routing client DN configured to land on a call-type in an ICM script.
2. We first look for an agent and then send off to CVP for basic queuing with a switch leg label (route-pattern) like 7111111111xxxx.
3. The call will then be sent to CVP via a VRU label like 8111111111xxxx.
4. Agent becomes available then the call is IP-transfered from CVP to the agent.
5. The call (signaling) will stay connected through the CVP Call Server for the duration (we want to remove this and transfer out as there is no further need to fall-back on CVP).
In the past when we have originated the call through CVP and not Callmanager we were able to use the "parm icm-rf 1" along with the ECC variable "user.h323.rftransfer" and get this to work without issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated!