cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No User name (User Tracking)

riko.arizona
Level 1
Level 1

I create new conversation, because I can't reply my last conversation (6 april 2009, with the same Conversation Title - No User name (User Tracking)

My LMS version is 3.0.1 (CM 5.0.4), running on Windows systems. I can't see the username although I have configured the UTLite. I have try to stop and start UTLITE (pdterm UTLITE and pdexec UTLITE). Firewall is permitting udp/16236 from every Windows client to the LMS server.

How to add a -debug flag? I have run a niffer trace on the client, but I can't see a packet. You said that either

there is a firewall blocking the packets, or UTLite is not being run correctly. I can make sure that Firewall is not

blocking the packets. If UTLite is not being run correctly, how to get it fixed?

3 Replies 3

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

In the UTLite.bat script, add a -debug to the end of the line that calls UTLite33.exe. This will write a UTLite debug log to C:\ when UTLite33.exe starts.

Additionally, make sure that UTLite is actually starting on the client. that is, make sure the batch script is being called from the user's logon script.

I have add -debug to the end of the line that calls UTLite33.exe, I can't see UTLite debug on C:\ or on C:\Windows. I add -debug after -port 16236, is it right? I have configured batch script (adding UTLiteNT.bat)from user's logon script. I still can't see the User Name

It certainly doesn't sound like the logon script is executing the UTLite batch script.

Try running the UTLite batch script manually. Does UTLite33.exe start? Does the debug log get created?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: