cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem to access some reposrts in Webview in IPCCE?

webstd.design
Level 1
Level 1

I select some historical reports and receive info like this:

There are no items available, because you are not authorized to view this data or the items have not been configured in the ICM and/or IPCC database.Contact your administrator to confirm your authorization and the ICM and/or IPCC configuration.

Why I cann't access some webview templates? What should I do to access these reports?

6 Replies 6

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

What sort of login are you using? Is this an agent you have promoted to be a supervisor, creating an account in AD for Windows Authentication?

Try using the Domain Administrator. Do you see all the reports? If not, is WebView correctly accessing the HDS? Does the HDS have data on these tables?

Regards,

Geoff

Also, what type of reports are you trying to access? Are there agent reports?

david

villarrealed
Level 1
Level 1

Do you receive this message for only call type reports? If you used the user list in config manager to create this webview user, there is a drop down for customer. Make sure to choose "All Customers". If you choose a specific customer, it will only allow this user access to those call types assigned to the same customer.

Forexample, when I select

Skill Group->Enterprise->Any Historical Templates

I receive message

There are no items available, because you are not authorized to view this data or the items have not been configured in the ICM and/or IPCC database.Contact your administrator to confirm your authorization and the ICM and/or IPCC configuration.

It seems that there are some problem with Enterprise field

Who can explain me why so message appear and wy I cann't access for this templates?

are you using enterprise skillgroups? What happens if you go to a non enterprise skillgroup report?

david

joesnyde
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

First verify the type of user accessing the Webview reporting tool, agents and supervisors will receive this error message.

If you have a user created in the User List Tool (ICM Config Manger), try accessing the Webview report with this login credential and run the report. Do you still receive the same error? This is more than likely the issue.

Please see the install guide, page 4-2

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/enterprise_reporting/reporting7_0/installation/guide/wv75insg.pdf

Joe

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: