Views
Helpful
Replies

local Directory

m.elmaaroufi
Level 1
Level 1

hi all,

i'm working with cucm 6.1, and i want to configure local directory in the phones, so i'll be able to call from the directory of the phones, i ask your help (document, idea etc...)

any idea will be appreciated

best regards

Med

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

corporate directory is under enterprise parameters and is not a service until 7.X, not sure what you're doing

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

other than populating the end user info manually or pull info from AD to use the corporate directory we provide any other directory needs to be custom build

HTH

java

HTH

java

hi

and thank you for your response

i configured the directory link in the phone services, and i create users manually, i subscribe the phone with the service, but it work only if i paste the url in the Service case, if not it doesn't work, the problem is i've paste the extension mobility url in this case so i need another solution without paste the directory url in the Service case

thanks

corporate directory is under enterprise parameters and is not a service until 7.X, not sure what you're doing

HTH

java

HTH

java

can you give a document which include the procedure of this operation

best regards

Med

hi

ok i find it

thank you a lot for your help

Med

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: