cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problems CP7911G

John Gutierrez
Level 1
Level 1

Hi. I bought some CP7911G-Ch1, and two of them presents the following issue: When I connect the phone , inmediately the lights of the MWI, the hold button and the Applications menu turns on, and nothing it's display on the screen. The phone doesn't boot and I don't what Can I do. I have tried to make a factory restore but nothing happens. Have has someone the same problem? How can I fix it? Thanks

3 Replies 3

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The factory restore needs to find FW files to reload them. So you need to be connected to a dhcp/tftp server with all s the files, beginning with term11.default.loads

You can do easily do thta with a PC running tftpd32.

Thanks for your interest. I have installed CME 4.2 with all the requiered firmware for CP7911. Others Cp7911G that I bought upgrade its firmaware without problems, but these two present the issue that I mentionated. It doesnt make nothing and doesnt try to download the files.

How do you know? Have you looked at "debug tftp events" ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: