cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

End devices attached to LoadBalancer on LMS 2.6

eliaspaulos
Level 1
Level 1

we have few servers attached to Cisco load balancer. I have tried to find this server information on UT but nothing.actually CiscoWorks seen our load balancer as end devices. is there anyways to track for devices attached to load balancer??? thank in Advance.

4 Replies 4

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No. Servers would need to be directly connected to Cisco switches which are supported by Campus Manager. The SLB device could still be handling the load balancing from a layer 3+ standpoint, but UT only knows how to collect MAC tables from layer 2/3 switches.

ok,Thanks.

HI J. ok I have another issue related to end host discovery.I have attached one example. for the server attached to this switch-A.but not discover by UT. when I run sh mac-address-table on the switch I have found this server mac-address, also when I have run sh ip-arp to the mls switch which is the switch-A attached too.

I have found the ip-address also for this server.I am really confused and we can't get any information to 50 server.

This server not attached to any load balancer.

Start a new thread for this new issue.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: