cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ONS 15454 Training

francisco_1
Level 7
Level 7

I am looking for cbt or knowlegeNet like traning video for the ONS 15454? Is such available? I am happy to pay :)

Francisco.

3 Replies 3

logan-7
Level 1
Level 1

I would be interested in that as well

Take a look at the offerings listed at http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/le31/ase/offerings/optical/index.html

These courses are offered by partners - Global Knowledge seems to be doing most of the ONS classes. According to a search I did just now, "Cisco ONS 15454 Turn Up, Test, Provisioning, and Operation Training (OCTPO) v7.0" is being offered at several locations in the USA and Canada this year.

Other than the classroom-based training, I'm afraid your alternative is to slog through the manuals in conjunction with hands-on experience as the only alternative. Personally, I'd not recommend that path unless you have an experienced mentor to guide you along. There're a good number of complexities that are difficult to discern without guidance.

Hope this helps. Please rate helpful posts.

Thanks. I have rated your comment.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: