cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 2.6 RME software repository errors..

glynncounty
Level 1
Level 1

I have got all my devices with the exception of six in my repository.. I have attached the output from the failed devices. I know there are a couple where I guess the device credentials are still wrong, but the others I have no idea what is happening with them. Any input on what I am seeing would be great.

thanks,

3 Replies 3

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Diag images are not supported, so that explains most of these failures. The only other failure I see is for c3550-i9q3l2-mz.121-19.EA1c.bin, but without logs, or a specific version of RME, I cannot say what the problem is. Given that it's an import issue, I would check to make sure the image transport protocol (e.g. TFTP) is working between the device and server.

RME version 4.0.6

I don't understand what you mean my diag images? I know i am pulling from the flash on the device is it something to do with that? I will double check TFTP..

The images are diagnostic (see their names). They are not regular system images.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: