Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Stats for AA Menu

I have IPCC 4.5(2) and the person that supervise the Call center would like to have a report regarding the option that customers select in the main automatic attendant script.

- How much user press the option 1

- " " 2

- and so on.

Before, every time that a custumer select an option, we had a "set strMenuChoice = 1" for each option. So I can generate a report with Historical report / custom variable. This is not really clean ...

I would like to know if there is something builtin in the IPCC or what can I do

thanks a lot :)

10 Replies 10

didyap
Level 6
Level 6

There are no AA-particular reports that will tell you which choices callers made in an AA menu. Stats collection based on menu/key presses is not available today.

destiny6366
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, this is something my company would like to do. Can you tell me how you set this up to be a to report on it.

Thanks

Ok here is the "Best in the west" solution.

under each option of the menu. put a variable called StrMenuChoice = 1 if this is the option 1, 2 if option 2, 2.1 for a sub menu, and so on. when you terminate the call, set this variable as a --Call.PeripheralVariable-- so.

Now you'll be able to go in historical report and generate a repport based on the time you want, you will choose custom variable in you report.

The problem now is that you will have an entry for each call, to do something really clean, you can make a custom report with crystal report and use it with historical report to have a total instead of a lot of entry.

If you don't do that the other option you have is make an appliccation for each option so you will have some statistic base on the hit on every application ( wich is not nice )

or

you can open an xml file and increment a number you can have a file for option 1, a file for option 2 and increment this. The problem is that this is too much process for nothing and you will have some problem when there is more than one call, you will open the xml twice...

Hi There, I believe there are 10 custom variables of choice,

can you use these per script you are running, or are they shared between all scripts.

Eg script 1 has options 1,2,3 and 4.

script 2 has options 1,2,3 only.

Can you report on script 1 (1,2,3,4)

and use same variable for script 2 (1,2,3)

Please clarify this for me

Thanks

no they are not share between scripts.

and You can use if you want, only one variable for all script.

You just need to ad the value of your option to this variable. So the repport will show the variable that have the value of your option

Do you have a template of a script?

Thanks for the reply Philippe

As just suggested, do you have a template please to help?

Thanks

the script is striped a little. there is some function that is not gona work.

But, you can see under each option of the menu.. there is a variable strMenuChoice.

Also, in the silent dial step or when the call leave the script... the Set Enterprise..... you'll see that this is set to the special variable 2.

Thanks for all your help. I will take a look at it.

you will have an entry for each call. You can export it with historical report in a excel file and play with it to get a total.

You can also create a report as I told you with crystal report. A report that will do a total number of how much people type 0, how much 1. I don't have this repport. The dev team that I work with allready done that kind of stuff and they will do one for us. Unfortunatly, I will not be able to share that.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: