Error 1394 on Cisco Unity 5.1

Answered Question
Apr 14th, 2009
User Badges:

Can anyone help me with the below error message? This happens about 15 times a day or more on the Unity 5.1 system. By the way... I don't have an H:\ drive on the system that is referenced in this error - this was a canned install off of the DVD. I have 2 partitions - 20 GB and 180 GB or so. Drives C: and D: on the two partitions.

Thanks in advance!!!

The description for Event ID ( 1394 ) in Source ( CiscoUnity_ConvSub ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: [EvaluateUserInput_LN] Failed in call to PutSelectioInNamedProps_LN() hr=0x80004005 File: H:\views\CUESB1_view\un_Conv1\Scripted\ConvSub\ListNames.cpp Line: 3216, 3216, H:\views\CUESB1_view\un_Conv1\Scripted\ConvSub\ListNames.cpp,

Correct Answer by mchin345 about 8 years 3 months ago

Basically this error applies to 4.X, 5.X and 7.X Unity versions and it is generated if a user hangs up before recording, and therefore it is harmless.

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Correct Answer
mchin345 Mon, 04/20/2009 - 16:50
User Badges:
  • Silver, 250 points or more

Basically this error applies to 4.X, 5.X and 7.X Unity versions and it is generated if a user hangs up before recording, and therefore it is harmless.

Actions

This Discussion