LMS 3.1 Software update not working

Unanswered Question
Apr 14th, 2009
User Badges:

Hello,

When I try to update Campus Manager using CS Software Update, it keeps telling me that my Cisco.com username and/or password are wrong. I have checked multiple times and I am typing it correctly. Anyone have any ideas as to what is going on?

Thanks in advance.

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
troymaki Wed, 04/15/2009 - 05:53
User Badges:

Ok, When I try this on the server that LMS is installed on and try to download the update through CS, it works fine. There must be a problem with my browser or laptop. I know it worked in the past because I downloaded the RME 4.2 upgrade through CS from my laptop.

patrick.peuten_2 Tue, 04/14/2009 - 23:41
User Badges:

Hey, u need a CCO account to download this software. A simple cisco.com guest account don't have the privileges to download such software.

But could it be, that u forget to enter your proxy address and your proxy port in Cisco Works?

U can find the setup under CS / Server / Security / Cisco.com Connection Management

troymaki Wed, 04/15/2009 - 05:14
User Badges:

My CCO is valid and I'm not using a Proxy server. Not sure what's going on here.

Joe Clarke Wed, 04/15/2009 - 09:13
User Badges:
  • Cisco Employee,
  • Hall of Fame,

Founding Member

At this point, I would need to see a sniffer trace of all traffic between your server and www.cisco.com when this problem occurs. You can use the Packet Capture tool in Device Center to do this, or open a TAC service request, and have them look at this.

Actions

This Discussion