Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 3.1 Software update not working

troymaki
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

When I try to update Campus Manager using CS Software Update, it keeps telling me that my Cisco.com username and/or password are wrong. I have checked multiple times and I am typing it correctly. Anyone have any ideas as to what is going on?

Thanks in advance.

6 Replies 6

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

jclarke,

Yes, I can access it directly. Here is a screen shot of the error I receive when trying from CS->Software Update.

Ok, When I try this on the server that LMS is installed on and try to download the update through CS, it works fine. There must be a problem with my browser or laptop. I know it worked in the past because I downloaded the RME 4.2 upgrade through CS from my laptop.

Hey, u need a CCO account to download this software. A simple cisco.com guest account don't have the privileges to download such software.

But could it be, that u forget to enter your proxy address and your proxy port in Cisco Works?

U can find the setup under CS / Server / Security / Cisco.com Connection Management

My CCO is valid and I'm not using a Proxy server. Not sure what's going on here.

At this point, I would need to see a sniffer trace of all traffic between your server and www.cisco.com when this problem occurs. You can use the Packet Capture tool in Device Center to do this, or open a TAC service request, and have them look at this.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: