Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 3.1 Software update not working

troymaki
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

When I try to update Campus Manager using CS Software Update, it keeps telling me that my Cisco.com username and/or password are wrong. I have checked multiple times and I am typing it correctly. Anyone have any ideas as to what is going on?

Thanks in advance.

6 Replies 6

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

jclarke,

Yes, I can access it directly. Here is a screen shot of the error I receive when trying from CS->Software Update.

Ok, When I try this on the server that LMS is installed on and try to download the update through CS, it works fine. There must be a problem with my browser or laptop. I know it worked in the past because I downloaded the RME 4.2 upgrade through CS from my laptop.

Hey, u need a CCO account to download this software. A simple cisco.com guest account don't have the privileges to download such software.

But could it be, that u forget to enter your proxy address and your proxy port in Cisco Works?

U can find the setup under CS / Server / Security / Cisco.com Connection Management

My CCO is valid and I'm not using a Proxy server. Not sure what's going on here.

At this point, I would need to see a sniffer trace of all traffic between your server and www.cisco.com when this problem occurs. You can use the Packet Capture tool in Device Center to do this, or open a TAC service request, and have them look at this.