UCCX 7.0 Current Oldest Call

Unanswered Question
Apr 15th, 2009

Does anyone know how to pull the 'Current Oldest' call in queue variable for real-time reporting. It is not a variable in the SQL database since it is live data.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Jonathan Schulenberg Wed, 04/15/2009 - 17:13

According to the Database Schema document that I'm looking at (CCX 7.0), the RtCSQsSummary table does include a field for convLongestWaitDuration that shows the "Longest wait duration in HH:MM:SS format".

Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Database Schema Guide, Release 7.0(1): http://cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_7_0/user/guide/uccx70dbschema.pdf

If this is not what you are looking for, can you provide a little more detail?

tjugoretz Thu, 04/16/2009 - 07:09

I see what you are looking at, but what I need is the 'Current Longest Call In Queue', or 'Current Oldest' as it displays in the Supervisor Desktop and the CAD reporting CSQ statistics.

I don't think this is a value that is pulled from the database, but is true 'real-time' data in memory on the UCCX server.

Jonathan Schulenberg Thu, 04/16/2009 - 12:18

Easy enough. Just retrieve two fields from the RtCSQsSummary table: callsWaiting and convOldestContact. CSD is just formatting these together for display purposes.

So [2 3:40:00] in CSD is really [callsWaiting convOldestContact] in SQL. You might want to use convLongestWaitDuration instead of convOldestContact though depending on whether you are assigning callers various priorities or not.

As for how "real-time" this is depends on the settings you have set within CCX Administration.

lohjintiam Sun, 06/21/2009 - 23:55

Hi Guys,

Any idea how frequent I can query data from Rt* / other uccx tables so that I won't impact the existing uccx processes which are updating them at the same time?

Is querying them every 10 seconds an acceptable level?

tjugoretz Thu, 06/25/2009 - 12:59

I set my wallboard up to query every 10 seconds. I have not seen any negative impact in the few months that I have been using it.

This Discussion