cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS Appliance 1112 version 4.1 Web Interface

gubav
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I have an ACS 1112 appliance that is currently running on 4.1 and was brought up to patch level 4.1.1.23.3. We were attempting to install patch 4.1.1.23.4 through the Web Console when we lost connectivity and never got it back. After logging in through the serial console, it indicated that an 'upgrade was in progress'. I was able to successfully re-run the install for 4.1.1.23.4 through the serial interface, along with 4.1.1.23.5, however, even after several reboots, I still cannot gain access to the Web Console. I also confirmed that CSAdmin is up and running. Is there anything I can do to remedy this issue without rebuilding the entire device? Thank you.

3 Replies 3

Jagdeep Gambhir
Level 10
Level 10

If you still see upgrade in progress message simply issue following command from console

download 1.1.1.1

You can use any IP address.

Regards,

~JG

Do rate helpful posts

I was able to install the patches through the serial console without an issue. The issue that I am trying to resolve is accessing the Web interface to the console. When I enter the 'ip address:2002' to get to the console from IE, I get 'page cannot be displayed'. CSAdmin is up and running. Any advice on how I can fix the access to the web console? Thank you.

Make sure that you have the Remote Agent matching you ACS Version 4.1.1.23.5.

I've seen issues where ACS was trying to contact RA and GUI became unresponsive.

Also, by default the ACS allows any TCP ports to be used for Administration HTTP Access, but this could be limited once you gain access.

My point here is that if the web access was working before, it might not be the case, but you could be blocked by a firewall/pix/asa...

Try from a different PC, and a different browser...