cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUE License Upgrade

kennymarus
Level 1
Level 1

I have a client who purchased 100 CUE licenses for an existing CUE. They are in need of adding 50 mailbox licenses. The ordering guide does not specify whether or not the licenses are cumulative. I understand that CUE will only accept 1 license file, however it doesn't make sense that a client would need to purchase a brand new 150 license pak if they already have 100, just to get a total of 150.

Question is, can the client purchase the 50 pak so that they are in compliance with Cisco and then simply download the 150 license from CCO?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
3 Replies 3

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Yes.

Hi,

I need to ask about something related to this topic:

1. I'll upgrade to cue 7, so I found all doc talked about the packages without mentioning the license file

I guess using a new license file for the new code 7.0.3 to be compatible with, or I can upgrade with no care about the license file

2. If i need to increase my voice mailbox numbers from 25 to 100

Will I download the license file for 100 mailboxe only using my CCO and install it into the cue without any purchase order as it is free for download ? or i must purchase a new license ? how will it differ in my license file installation ?

3. Finally is there any new features in cue 7 than earlier releases ?

Thanks & Best Regards

Hytham Hadad

For new questions, open a new thread.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: