cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUE IMAP Message Volume

slongewa
Level 1
Level 1

I tried to search for this one, but I couldn't find anything. I have a customer who is using the IMAP mailbox features with CUE. When the messages arrive in their mailbox, the volume has to be cranked all the way to the max in order to be able to hear the message. Has anyone run into this before? Is there anything I can do to fix the problem?

Any help that anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

On your voice port, I would try this:

voice-port 0/0/0

input-gain 5

-nick

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

On your voice port, I would try this:

voice-port 0/0/0

input-gain 5

-nick

Would I do this on all voice ports? THe strange thing is that when they listen to the voicemails through the phone it sounds find. It's only when they're listening to the WAV file in the e-mail that it sounds really quiet.

Thanks,

Steve

How high is the volume turned up on the IP phone?

Often there are offices where nearly all the phones have the volume up because the input from the provider is low. Nobody notices because the IP phones are all turned way up.

I've seen a lot of 'low volume email notification' come through, but never with a different result.

-nick

Looks like the volume is turned up quite high. I'll give the input gain a try and let you know how it works out.

Thanks!

Steve

This solved the problem. Thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: