Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unified Mobility Advantage

rene.melendez
Level 1
Level 1

hello everybody

I instaled Cisco Unified Mobility Advantage 7.0.1 but when I want to run this service that not start and show me this message:

Error: no se puede iniciar Managed Server

Error: Manager Server cant init)

I found this document:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cuma/3_0/english/install/guide_3_1_2/troubleshooting.html#wp1019456

In this link say that should looking for in the logs, I saw the logs but I dont found what's the problem.

anybody can tell me what I need to do for solve this problem?

I add attachment.

Regards

5 Replies 5

jbayuka
Level 5
Level 5

It looks like CUMA indicating user is logging into the user portal with an incorrect password.

Can you confirm that the password is not cache in the user's web browser? One way to check this is try logging into the user from a different computer.

Also try to have the AD administrator reset this user's password in AD, and make sure that this password never expires.

check AD`s permiss.

rene.melendez
Level 1
Level 1

thanks for yours answer,

I have a other problem, I installed CUMC in my blackberry 8310,but every time that i try to connect to CUMA show me :

error connecting, waiting for retry.

I thing that I have the correct configuration in my CUMA and ASA.

How can I know where is my problem?

is there any debug that i can use?

I saw the troubleshooting and follow the steps, but My BB doesnt connect.

Regards,

Hi Rene,

We are also experiencing the same problem as you. TAC suspects that it might be a certificate problem.

Were you able to solve your issue?

Did you ever resolve the problem with your CUMA installation? It looks like I am getting the same error that you were experiencing.

I keep getting the following message on my blackberry - error connecting, waiting for retry.