Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Meetings at Meeting Place Express

hi all,

i have meeting place express 2.0 (Standard Edition) i m not able to arrnage meeting from ip phone,

after getting the meeting profile ID & Password it says " We are unable to start a meeting at this time " my meeting profile ID is less then 9 digit character ....

one more question "" what is the difference between Meeting Place Express and Meeting Place Express VT ???

Thanks in advance

Regards

2 Replies 2

andres.lara
Level 1
Level 1

I would look at the user or group settings and verify that you are allowed to start meetings. Also try to begin one using the web interface.

Hi -

MeetingPlace Express VT provides adhoc conferencing functionality. It does not support scheduled or reservationless conferencing like MeetingPlace Express. Ad hoc conferences are initiated through the end-user interfaces of products other than Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Express. For example, you can initiate either a voice-only or a voice-and-video ad hoc conference by using the "Meet-Me" button or the "Conf" button on Cisco Unified IP Phones that are registered to Cisco Unified Communications Manager (formerly called Cisco Unified CallManager). You can also initiate voice, video, and web conferences through Cisco Unified Personal Communicator. Here is a link to the configuration guide - http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/meetingplace_express/2_0/english/administration/guide/cm20adhc.html

Ginger