cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA400 problems

michaeld
Level 1
Level 1

I am setting up a SPA9000 with and SPA400 for our analog phone lines. The 9000 is not recognizing the 400. What is the default IP for the SPA400? I have gone through all the documentation I can find. Using the wizard does not seem to find the 400. The 9000 IP subnet is not the default 192.168.0.X. Can you help?

2 Replies 2

srice81166
Level 1
Level 1

You can download SoftPerfect Network Scanner and run it. It will show you the mac address's and IP. Just put in the ip range of the network and find the mac. It is a free program just google it. Hope this helps.

mzokov_vit
Level 1
Level 1

To reset the SPA9000 you will need to:

1. Plug an analog phone into Port 1 and use IVS.

2. Enter ****

3. From the analog phone enter 73738#.

4. Press 1 to confirm or * (star) to cancel. This feature may be protected by a password.

5. System will request confirmation; enter 1 to confirm. You will hear, “Option successful.”

6. Hang up the phone. The System will reboot, and all settings will be reset to their factory default settings

After that IP at the SPA9000 will be set to factory-default 192.168.0.1

By default, the SPA400 is configured to obtain an IP Address via DHCP. You can check the obtained IP address on the router DHCP server's client list.

If you can't do this just factory reset the unit by pressing the Reset button for 10 seconds. Default web-pass is "Admin" with no pass.