cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Profile for Lobby Ambassador Account? Where? What?

dal
Level 3
Level 3

Hi.

I'm trying to make a Lobby Ambassador in WCS (v5.2.110.0), and I'm told I need a profile (in the Lobby Ambassador Default tab), but the profile list is empty.

But what profiles are we talking about here?

Is it WLAN profiles? I have plenty of those.

Where do I make such profiles?

I just don't get it.

I have 2 WLC's, both running software version 4.2.176.0

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

joseph.kukis
Level 1
Level 1

I believe you need to create a WLAN profile in the controller that is set up to use Web Policy for the security authentication mechanism.On the controller, not WCS, it is under WLANS, pick/create your guest wlan, security tab, layer 3, 'web policy'. You might have to 'refresh config from controller' on the WCS to get it to know about the changes.

Does this help?

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

joseph.kukis
Level 1
Level 1

I believe you need to create a WLAN profile in the controller that is set up to use Web Policy for the security authentication mechanism.On the controller, not WCS, it is under WLANS, pick/create your guest wlan, security tab, layer 3, 'web policy'. You might have to 'refresh config from controller' on the WCS to get it to know about the changes.

Does this help?

That seemed to do the trick!

Thank you very much!

glad I could help

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card