Replies

Time Schedule Unity

a.gooding
Level 5
Level 5

Guys

having a slight issue with my schedules. this is the history

i previously had unity 4.0 VM only and

we migrated to UNITY 5 UM using COBRAS which worked great. i also had all my auto attendants configured in unity previously and those were migrated as well.

everything was and is fine for all components EXCEPT for the auto attendants. if i modify or change anything with any call routing rule the schedule gets crazy. basically, if anything is changed and i try to revert it does not apply the schedule and sets it as "ALWAYS". No matter what i do i cant get it to work with the schedule.

Right now im using TOD on the CUCM to workaround the problem but id still like to know what i should or should not have done since im almost positive that something didnt go properly in the migration.

thanks in advance

5 Replies 5

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Were these routing rules brought over by COBRAS or created new? Does this behavior exist if you create a new test routing rule for either forwarding or direct?

Hey

all were imported over. it seems to be the schedule itself. Yesterday i poked around with the schedule and it screwed up the remaining handlers that were working fine.

i eventually put all AA on TOD from the Call Manager and set the times to always on all rules.

thinking of it as well, i did get some minor complaints a while back about incorrect prompt at certain times etc. by the time i checked everything was fine.

another important thing, if i do try to create new rules using the schedule it also does not work.

well... haven't had any complaints on schedule creation (the routing rules is a bit rough which is why I warn folks to not cart them over unless you need to).

If you have the directory backup avaialable (no messages) - and you can FTP it to me I can do a test restore on a couple systems here and see if I can find anything obvious. Email me off line (lindborg at cisco dot com) and I'll get you the FTP details if you're interested.

hey thanks...its strange i know...ill get a backup and send but my CUCM TOD is handling everything right now.

cool - I'd like to look at it and get to the bottom of it if I can. If you can provide me with an example call flow you were working with to tweek on (if there's a _bunch_ of routing rules) that'd help, too.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: