I'm designing a network solution and my client wants to establish two VPN links between the headquarter office and a branch office. The following equipments are available for the solution:
- 2 cisco routers 2851
- 2 ASA 5520 firewalls
- 2 packetshaper 2500
- ACS solution (headquarter)
1. What is the recommended architecture?
2. What are necessary to configure in the ACS solution? (create new profile?)
3. What is recommended to distribute the traffic between the 2 links? Per destination load balance or per packet load balance? Should we use assimetrical load balance?
4. Should we use GRE?
5. Regarding the internet access, what is teh best practice? Should the client access the internet directly in the branch office? Or all the traffic must be routed to the headquarter?
Thanks in advance