Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot search phones by DN

sebastiandm
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

I have just installed CUCM-BE 7.0.1 and under the phones page if i search for phones using the directory number it does not return any results. It only returns results for the phones which have the directory number directly applied to them. All the other phones which have extension mobility enabled do not show up. If i go into a phone by searching for the MAC address and which is logged in with a user, lines 1 and 2 also do not show.

Has anyone come across this before?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Sebastian,

In the newer CCM Versions there is a new way to search EM DN's;

Go to Device / Phones, then choose the related link "Actively Logged In Device Report" (top-right of screen). You can then search by Directory Number of the logged in user as before.

**This was nicely provided by Alastair :)**

Hope this helps!

Rob

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

sebastiandm
Level 1
Level 1

Any ideas on this one guys ?

Hi Sebastian,

In the newer CCM Versions there is a new way to search EM DN's;

Go to Device / Phones, then choose the related link "Actively Logged In Device Report" (top-right of screen). You can then search by Directory Number of the logged in user as before.

**This was nicely provided by Alastair :)**

Hope this helps!

Rob

hehe, that was so easy...great stuff thanks guys!

Just to add something, I have another bug bear with the newer versions. If you have EM confgrued , you can not do a DNA for EM extensions as they do not appear if you wish to do a combined device, line CSS check via the Phone option. you can only do it via the "analyzer" option and so only check one CSS- device or line.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: