cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can you route SIP call based on distinctive ring?

bfeeny
Level 1
Level 1

I subscribe to a SIP provider who gives me a primary number of say 555-1000. I have an alternate number they let me use which is 555-2000. Both come across as the same To: line, in fact, all the SIP headers are basically the same, the only difference is the alternate number has:

Alert-Info: <http://127.0.0.1/Bellcore-dr3>

Which is setting a distinctive ring. I was hoping I could match on this, with an inbound dial-peer, and then use a translation pattern to to re-write the destination. I tried to use the "incoming uri request" command, but it doesn't seem to be able to match using that.

Does anyone know of another way to make this work, assuming all headers are the same with the exception of the addition of the Alert-Info?

Brian

3 Replies 3

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I think you could do that only with a custom TCL/IVR script.

Yes I am sure you are right. I wish I could see a sample TCL script that routed a called to a DN based on some header field, preferably a sip header field, then I could likely modify it.

anyone got one?

Brian

Yes I am sure you are right. I wish I could see a sample TCL script that routed a called to a DN based on some header field, preferably a sip header field, then I could likely modify it.

anyone got one?

Brian