Views
Helpful
Replies

Account logging on unity 5.0(1)

liam_mcd78
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I've had a couple of accounts disappear on our unity server.

I'm not sure if it was the helpdesk or if its a genuine problem.

Just wondering if anyone knows of a logging function on unity that will tell me who created or deleted a subscriber.

Thanks Liam

5 Replies 5

Tray Stoutmeyer
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

We don't have an auditing function to tell you. I believe that would be something an Active Directory admin could find out for you though. Do check the event logs on the Unity server and see if there is anything in there that might elude to what happened. Otherwise this is going to be an AD admin issue.

Tray

Hi just to clarify these were subscriber voicemail accounts not computer accounts. Does the above answer still apply. Just wanted to make sure.

Thanks Liam

Ok so did just the subscriber info on Unity go away or did their AD and mailbox accounts also disappear?

Tray

Hi -

From your Unity server, you can run under System Reports, the Administrative Access report. This should tell you what admins accessed the Unity SA and deleted the voicemail subscribers. You can also check the Security event log on the Unity server to see who logged onto the server.

Ginger

Hi,

Found the reports but they don't give the info I need.

Had two more accounts disappear this morning.

Has anyone seen accounts in Unity 5.0 drop off without trace.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: