Uninstalling LMS 3.0

Unanswered Question
Apr 21st, 2009

When i am uninstalling LMS 3.0 , i have encountered one message. I have attached the screen shot of the error message. Please find it and give the solution.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
akash03lingam Tue, 04/21/2009 - 19:18

I have selected all the options, but Uninstalling stopped midway. So i am trying to uninstall three remaining components. when i am trying to uninstall Common services i got that error message. I think we need to uninstall common services and cisco view together. Since i have selected to uninstall fully, ciscoview is already uninstalled.

So now i am unable to uninstall the common services without ciscoview. Please tell me how to uninstall common services now.

Joe Clarke Wed, 04/22/2009 - 09:44

Sounds like your system is in an unknown state. If you contact the TAC, they can give you a clean_system.exe tool which will completely clean LMS off of the system. Afterwards, the system will be safe for a clean reinstall if you wish.

akash03lingam Thu, 04/23/2009 - 19:50

How can i contact TAC, Do i need to contact TAC through mail or phone number? Please give the mail id or phone number.

akash03lingam Thu, 04/23/2009 - 20:37

When i am trying to raise a request using the link given by you. I have got the following error message. Please have a look on the attached screenshot.

This Discussion