Views
Helpful
Replies

Anyconnect Vpn client configuration in ASA 5520

RamuChichula
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

How to Configure for SSL Anyconnect Vpnclient in ASA5520 firewall with Versions 7.X and 8.x to get vpn connection from internet on Majority OS like Vista Etc

Is ASA 5520 Version 7.X supports For Cisco Any connect Vpn client configuration?

Tnks

Ramu

9 Replies 9

Hi andrew,

Tks for reply.I will follow it.

Regards

Ramu

np - glad to help.

HI,

In my Network ASA5520 Version 7.X Firewall exists.Is Supports for Anyconnect client image.

One more question is i have windows anyconnect with name "anyconnect-win-2.3.0254-k9.pkg".Is it correct one to load the image into ASA.

Tnks

Ramu

AFAIK there is only a dependancy on the version of ASA to CSD. I run IOS 7.2.2 and anyconnect-win02.2.0133-k9.pkg with no issues.

HTH>

Hi,

Having anyconnect "anyconnect-win-2.3.0254-k9.pkg".How to add image this to ASA firewall.Is there direct comand is availble or TFTP server required.?

Tnks

Ramu

You either pull the file into the flash via TFTP or you can use the ASDM to upload the image.

HTH>

Tnks for reply.

My Last question is Basic.what is the Major difference between IPsec and SSL VPN.Which is Secure?

Tnks

Ramu

Below is a good independant article talking about your question:-

http://searchsecurity.techtarget.com/news/interview/0,289202,sid14_gci940324,00.html

HTH>

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: