cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Videoconference

ricardorojas123
Level 1
Level 1

Hi I have a MCU 3545 integrate with the Cisco Call Manager version 6, the MCU is the main conference bridge in the CCM. The video endpoints are 7985, CUVA and VSX Polycom 7000, the videoconference work Fine. I connect a Polycom View Station in the videoconference but only audio is available and only hear the audio and automatically disconnected after a minute.

What is the problem?

3 Replies 3

Not applicable

Did you enable dynamic bandwidth setting on the VSX? It may be occasionally causing the endpoint to down speed to a level below the tolerance limit for the MCU to maintain an open video channel and calls were connecting audio only.

Joe Vallender
Level 3
Level 3

Sounds like the VS might be having an issue with the video protocol. Could be the video protocols supported by the VS are not enabled. The VS is an older codec and may not support H.264 like the VSX.

Hi!

I've made videoconferences between a 7960+CUVA and a Polycom ViewStation using G.711u and H.263.

Regards!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: